Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Busy Holiday Bee

I have so wanted to do another etsy feature.
And I've been wanting to do the whole blog hop thing.
Unfortunately time is tumbling by at a rapid pace...
and I have been a busy little Holiday Bee, like many of you, I'm sure.
The Good News is that the Little Icon Music Journals are
a BIG HIT...and Still...at a LITTLE PRICE!...AND
there are constantly new ones being added for different ages,
and genres of music.
(You can take a peek here)
The Bad News is...well, there is...
housework, laundry, three kids,
preparing for Thanksgining, which always sneaks up on me,
and of course just the everyday life stuff we all need to do!
Not so bad after all.
I am so blessed in so many ways, especially with
my children.
I just wish sometimes there were two of me!
Ok, or maybe for Mary Poppins to come sweeping down,
along with a Maid Service. (:
Until then....Happy Tuesday all....and have a
Wonderful n Blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, By all means, you make sure and have the most wonderful Thanksgiving! ~ Here along the Albemarle Sound, we're getting ready for the Big Day! -

    Wishing you nothing but the Best!!

    L.

    ReplyDelete